My mission as a lifestyle pet photographer is to capture your best friend’s unique personality and spirit, in order to preserve the memories, the love and the bond shared between you for years to come.
Growing up, my pets were always the constant in my life, and some of my most cherished memories are of our moments together. This is why I focus on creating custom pet photography for my clients.
I look forward to meeting you and your best friend, and creating something special for you.
- proud mama to a pack of rescues, Panzer, Kiwi and Kismet
- awarded International Merit in the 2022 TOG Awards
- featured in Episode 5 of Fibe TV1’s “My Story, My Lens”
- images featured in Season 1 of Animal Planet’s ‘Collar of Duty’
- certificate in Digital Photography from Algonquin College in Ottawa
- Volunteer with several charitable organizations
Having a photoshoot with Josée is SO MUCH FUN! Her images are amazing, I can’t thank her enough.
OMG I love them, they’re great! Thank you so much!